I have in general a couple of subject that can be proposed as internship at all levels.
Subject for Ph.D. and PostDoc
- Large scale parallel simulation for Discrete Element Method.
- In relation with the LSDEM project and the LuxDem team of Prof. Bernhard Peters.
- Certified Security and Trust for network integrated Internet of Things (IoT)
- Energy-aware management of Ultrascale Computing Platforms
Subject for Masters
- An LLVM-based Approach to Generate Energy Aware Code by means of MOEAs
Subject for Bachelor
We have several background tasks linked to the large-scale management of IT [computing] systems that could lead to subjects.
At this level, the candidate will be required to acquire or complete his/her skills on administrating Linux systems in a secure way. This involves the extensive use of the Puppet configuration management software, Vagrant, Git to cite just a few.
Would you be interested in the above subjects, kindly do not hesitate to contact me. I have more details