I had the opportunity to give several lectures / practical sessions covering various programming language. This page offers the material I prepared for these lecture summarized below:
- 2004 – 2007: “Methologie de la Programmation”
- DUT Informatique 1ere année, Univ. du Luxembourg
- 2004 – 2007: “Advanced Programming in C, C++ and Java”
- DUT Informatique 2eme année, Univ. du Luxembourg
In addition, you will find below material offered as pre-requisite exercises to several Master level lectures (Cryptology, Parallel & Grid Computing etc.)
Sub-sections: (one per programming language):
- S. Meyers, Effective Modern C++: 42 Specific Ways to Improve Your Use of C++11 and C++14, 1st ed. O’Reilly Media, Inc., 2014.
- S. Meyers, Effective C++: 55 Specific Ways to Improve Your Programs and Designs (3rd Edition), 3rd ed. Addison-Wesley Professional, 2005.
- S. Meyers, Effective STL: 50 Specific Ways to Improve Your Use of the Standard Template Library. Essex, UK, UK: Addison-Wesley Longman Ltd., 2001.
- S. Meyers, More Effective C++: 35 New Ways to Improve Your Programs and Designs. Boston, MA, USA: Addison-Wesley Longman Publishing Co., Inc., 1995.
- B. W. Kernighan and D. M. Ritchie, The C Programming Language. Prentice-Hall, Englewood Cliffs, New Jersey, USA, 1988.